First Day Of School is August 20th - Full Day
Looking for a Preschool teacher with a Type 4 certificate. Call office for details
Also looking for a Kindergarten Teacher.
Spanish teacher and Music teacher needed - One day a week.
Register for the 2014-2015 School Year today!
To apply to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
For more details regarding FACTS, go to the Admissions Tab.
WHAT CAN ST. TURIBIUS SCHOOL OFFER YOUR CHILD?
- Excellent academic program
- Standards based curriculum
- Many opportunities for faith development
- Highly qualified administration and faculty
- Enriching extracurricular activities
- Extended Day Program before and after school
- Excellent leadership opportunities
- Nurturing safe environment
- Curriculum includes classes in Spanish, computers, physical education, library, music
- Graduates able to attend selective private and public high schools
St.Turibius School develops leaders, believers, and achievers. It provides students with an excellent academic program, a values-based environment, enriching extracurricular opportunities, and many chances for leadership development. The administration and faculty are highly qualified, caring people who provide a highly effective, standards-based curriculum for their students. St. Turibius offers a warm, nurturing atmosphere which enables our children to grow and prosper to their fullest capacity. We welcome you to come and see for yourself why we are so proud of St. Turibius School.
Mrs. Sharon Dulewski
St. Turibius School is committed to spreading the good News of Jesus Christ and to teaching the traditions of our Catholic Faith. The staff and the parents/guardians of St Turibius work together to create a community of love and service fostering the students' spiritual, academic, and social growth. The school endeavors to develop each child's full potential spiritually and intellectually; to teach awareness and respect for many cultures of our world; and to respond to the needs of our local global communities.
For Information about St. Turibius Parish